Join us at the Ephrata Public Library for our annual Flu Clinic on Tuesday, October 3, 2023. This clinic provides an opportunity for community members to receive their seasonal flu vaccination conveniently and efficiently.
Important Information & Event Schedule:
- 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM: Flu Clinic
- Registration and check-in
- Vaccination administration by healthcare professionals
- Participants should bring a photocopy of their insurance card if the vaccine is to be billed to their insurance company.
- If anyone needs to pay for their vaccine on the day of the clinic, we do not take credit or debit cards. Payment must be made with either a check or cash ($35).
- Each participant must fill out a Vaccine consent form prior to any vaccine being administered.
- Vaccine Consent English
- Vaccine Consent Spanish
Help us keep our community healthy and prevent the spread of the flu this season. Together, let's stay protected!