Note-this week DJ has a conflict which requires him to change his schedule to Wednesday for just this week - thanks for understanding!
Millersville University is partnering with Quarryville Library to provide FREE personalized assistance for all your computer and technology needs. We welcome DJ Condon on Tuesdays (10-6) and Thursdays (10-6) for drop-in assistance customized to your individual needs! Note that DJ takes regular lunch breaks during the day in case you don't see him upon arrival.
Whether you’re an individual wanting to learn how to use any computer tools or software, or a business owner who wants to ‘skill up’ your staff, we can help! Contact us to arrange training for one employee or your entire staff at no cost!
DJ can offer help with:
- resume writing, interview tips, searching and applying for jobs, obtaining clearances
- learning basic (no experience) computer skills for personal or business needs
- Improving your proficiency in basic computer skills when using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other popular software
- Gaining proficiency in virtual tools like Zoom and Teams,
- Setting up email, writing, replying to and deleting messages; when to use a cloud-based account vs. flash drive storage
- Installing and evaluating popular apps
- Using the Internet safely and protecting your information; digital best practices for employees
- Other computer needs? Let DJ know…he’ll be happy to help!
For the time being, this service is available on a drop-in basis. If we experience high demand, we may ask for pre-scheduled appointments. To ensure you can meet with DJ at a specific time during his drop-in sessions, you may contact him directly to schedule priority time at Doran.Condon@millersville.edu.
DJ and library staff will also provide Mini workshops on a variety of topics monthly over the course of the grant term (through December, 2023). Don't wait too long to take advantage of this great opportunity!
The library makes every effort to ensure our programs can be enjoyed by all. If you have any concerns about accessibility or need to request specific accommodations, please contact the library.